View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: American Idol Season 8 (2009)

aww....so sorry, cookie, i got mixed-up there. guess i got carried away thinking my gramps would have been excited that someone likes P Ramlee as much as she did.

and you are still ahem, very young.

yup, adam wears eyeliner. in fact, it looks more like kohl....that's how dark and thick it is. it's part of the rock image thingy, i'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Err, I am the one who happen to like P Ramlee not my octogenarian mother; she prefers Sudirman and Tom Jones. I wouldn't want to 'walk down memory lane' with your grandma. I consider myself still very 'young'. But I will be happy to chat if she could 'rise' and come to me (will seize the opportunity to ask for 4D and strike it big, big).

Adam wears eyeliner? I didn't see it. Perhaps I was too sleepy as I watch it on 8TV past midnight Thursday, that is early Friday morning.

oh my! dangling from her neck? aww....so she looks like a zombie?? make sure u tape it kuat-kuat, u know.

i liked latoya london & jeniffer hudson in season 3, too. they have big voices. but they never made it to the top 5, even though they were better than jasmine, the philipino girl from hawaii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
you know Charlene, alya's head actually dangling from her neck.I need cellophane tape to put it back.

Yeah,Lil Rounds are really good. I like her I like artise with big voice