View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:03 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default .:: What's your internet connectors? ::.

What your method of accessing the internet?
Are you satisfied with it?

Well, for me currently i'm using the maxis broadband with the maxis usb modem(E220), with the ladybug design(sad they don't have any pink color design..huhu.)...
I've been using it one month already and so far the speed and connection is so-so, at first it suck badly and i thought of quitting using it until the 7days trial finish, well luckily the service started to improve but not that perfect also..
Maybe the service and connection is ok here because i'm in subang area and maybe i'm not that far from their connection tower..Maybe..
Neway I think i'll be using this in the long run as other method of internet connection such as streamyx or the new izzi broadband are quite difficult for me..
As for streamyx they have the 1year contract and it's not portable, for izzi broadband you need to pay in a roundup price, e.g. if the modem per month cost rm99 then u need to pay rm99x12months so it'll roundup to rm1188!
Eventhough the connection is quite good but I can't afford to pay all that in one time..huhu..
There're also other new brand for broadband such as celcom but none of them offered like what maxis is offering and that is no access fees and no minimum or maximum contract period, however if you want to stop your broadband service and you haven't use it until one year period then you need to return the modem and also pay rm200 as the payment to stop the service, i guess that's the downfall or maybe the same rule as having a minimum contract period..
But i guess it suits me and it's portable too, so far i travel here and there(which is still within selangor) i still manage to get access to internet using this maxis broadband without failed...
So i guess it's ok and i hope as time pass by and also as the complaints i made to be taken care of then i'll stay with this broadband for a while..
So if there are maxis worker here, hope you're reading this and make a report to your boss..Improve your service k!

P/S-Neway i think the best time that the speed quite fast is during the night when it's bedtime already but not for me, normal for a student life so therefor i'm a batgirl!
eh,cat plak keluar..nevamind la..catgirl also can!