View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:37 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Is that you Ms.Sabrina? If yes, I glad to see you here for share the experince.
I am DIMB, i think you might receive my text two day ago.
what petfinder.my can help you? we have a database planform for upload picture and information. I would like recommend to you, it able let public search on database and they like it, might contact you.
At SPCA Penang has using this database for get more people come for adoption.
Need any help of it, you can contact Andy and Ezer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Friends Farm View Post
Hi Everyone in the forum,
Thank you very much in inviting me to share my experience with you in this furry kids rescue mission. Well, i should say that the desire of the furry kids to survive in this most difficult living conditions has greatly inspire me to participate in the rescue. Furry Friends Farm is only trying to play a small part in doing its best for these unfortunate kids. As the BALL has started rolling, we believe more stranded kids will be removed from this unnecessary sufferings. The first dog rescued, Hope is now at the farm. She has started wagging its tail whenever her name is called. Very friendly and adorable. Hope will be the mascot of our rescue mission at Pulau Tengah. The poster puppy, Cleo is also at the farm now. She is still very inconfident of human's touch and closed approach. Well, she certainly needs more time to recuperate.
We managed to rescue a male dog at the same time with Cleo. Unfortunately, this brown male dog is having liver problem. He is now being treated and hospitalized. According to the vet, he is quite aggressive.
We have our third lucky kid whom had successfully swam herself to us in our third rescue mission. She is our Amazing Grace.
Well, we will be receiving two more lucky kids rescued today.
Our rescue spirit will never ceased until we are sure that there are no more kids stranded in Pulau Tengah.
This rescue mission is the most interesting and challenging in my Animal Welfare work.
Rescued animals will be given a second chance to live and Furry Friends Farm is also a very challenging project to testify our commitments in supporting the rescued animals. It is not easy though but I believe the success of an animal sanctuary is the beginning of a more caring and loving society.
Thanks again to all of you to help the abused and strays in your very special ways.
Cheers.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.