View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:09 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petting Zoo, a good idea?

The management replied me ..And this was the reply.. hopefully.. in future, I can see happy animals there.. Keeping my fingers crossed...
So far, I am satisfied with the reply and will call in to follow up with my letter .. in jun,2010, I am planning to revisit .. to see the changes promised...

Hi Ms _______,

Thank you for writing down your concerns of Lost World Petting Zoo, right after reading it this morning we have acted on a short term action plan today and had worked out a long term park modification work and staffs training program.

We were bounded by some limitations, balancing the law of nature , animal well being and a certain confinement (I know its not excuse for not doing it). You have given us a great opportunity to relook how we have tried in good faith but fall short in making this a better animal park.

I would like to invite you and your family back to Lost World Of Tambun at your convenience and by our invitation, and if god willing we will have the opportunity to meet you and share your passion and views.

I can be contacted at ******** ( this private no is reserved for me..).

Best regards and Thank you,
Calvin Ho Ch'an Hin | General Manager
SUNWAY LAGOON WATER PARK SDN BHD
E-Mail : calvinhch@sunway.com.my
Tel : 6(05) 542 8888 ext 100
Fax : 6(05) 542 8899

Last edited by nurkasih; 01-01-2010 at 12:15 PM.