View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I have cats~

adil_hidayat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to adil_hidayat Send a message via MSN to adil_hidayat Send a message via Yahoo to adil_hidayat
Default Re: Petting Zoo, a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Behalf of petfinder?.. This is actually a very sensitive issue actually as I am dealing with a super big company.. I am not a vet nor somebody in any of the independent bodies or a certified zoologist, just a citizen expressing my views..

G pun if you have been to the zoo yourself.. even using naked eyes, u can list down 101 reasons for big revamp.. inikan pulak kalau ada vet with a heart atau a zoologist seeing that..

But..it's no harm on asking other mod's opinion ait?.. So Andy and mods? andy suggestion?
My personal opinion, a petting zoo/zoo came to existence because of our natural human nature to love animals (or at least most of them ). Even if the petting zoo (or the zoo itself) is well maintained, the idea of having animals in cages/confinement for amusement is not a good idea in the first place.

But even my mom has four cats in a huge cage. Talked to her bout this a zillion times but to no avail. Standard rule MOMs always win...