View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 02:10 AM
Animal Lover

jamie76 is on a distinguished road
Default Complaint Filing to PAWS

Was trying to find the email to file a complaint to PAWS on a situation observed. Was just leaving a friend's house in Kota Damansara after chinese new year dinner. Upon stepping out of the main gate of the house, i saw a small brown coloured dog in the opposite neighbour's house being tied to a short leash. I then asked my friend, whether the dog was always being tied to the short leash and she said the dog is always on a tight leash whenever the neighbours leave the house to work everyday. I would like to urge SPCA to pay a visit/investigate further on this possible inhumane way of treating this poor soul. I would voluntarily provide the co-operation needed to ensure that the dog is being treated humanely. The address of this house is at No.7, Jln Sepah Puteri 5/7, 47810 Petaling Jaya in Kota Damansara. Please feel free to contact me if you need further clarification or assistance. Hope you are able to attend to this case as soon as possible to avoid any unforseen circumstances from happening. Have also lodge a complaint SPCA.