View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Animal Lover

purplebuttons is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help needed at Sec 9, Shah Alam

Dear Andy,

I read your posting on Kobe search in 2008. Your & Khairul's effort really gave me hope for this abondoned puppy.

There is a very cute abandoned lonely puppy outside KTM Train Station Padang Jawa (near Section 16, Shah Alam - Puspakom). I saw the puppy yesterday evening and he seem to have an injured hind foot. :( I could not take him back home :'(( WANTED TO BADLY BUT JUST COULDNT :'((

This morning I saw him/her again at the station... left out the whole night in the rain yesterday :'((

PLEASE Andy, can u pls send a note out to friends in shah alam or Klang, can someone PLEASE save this puppy?? PLEASE take it to a vet or at the least leave him/her where people would feed it.... PLEASE. I newly shifted to shah alam, and don't know who to reach out for help. I'm just afraid the little one will die if left out there with no food, no help nothing :"( sincerely hope the train sttaion staff would care to give him/her smthg but what if they don;t bother.. ? :'((

The puppy is desperate, injured & cold. Please...anyone, if u have someone at home who could help, please do... KTM Padang Jawa. Pls..

Thank you & God bless.
Regards.
Rebecca (016-2020336)