View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

Meffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: makanan kucing mane yang bagus untuk kitten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiavanhooper View Post
Hi,

If you want your kitten to be healthy do not feed them dry food, canned food or home made raw food always a better option.

For my kitten I feed him both dry and canned food, because I have no time to prepare home made raw food for him.

I feed him the whole bowl (150 g) mixed canned food twice a day morning and night time. Usually I boiled water (80 g) and mix it with mixed canned food (INNOVA EVO, Burp, Salmon Mousse from Fish 4 Cat) but sometimes I change the composition with other canned food such as (Natural Balance, Holistic Select, Qiut, Snappy Tom) depend on my monetary condition.

Because I'm currently working and spend less time at home so I prepare a portion of dry food (2 Table Spoon) in a bowl too, 2 times a day, morning and night time. My cat currently taking mixture of IAMS and Orijen because Orijen is one of the top brand and its so expensive.

If your cat is an apartment cat, make sure you play with them minimum 15 min a day just to give them a bit of exercise. This whole effort might seems a bit troublesome but for the future this might help you to cut vet cost.
Why do you mix so many different brand of cat food into a bowl? Won't that taste weird? That is like eating 5 different kinds of nasi lemak at the same time