View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Klinik Haiwan Mesra Bangi & Putrajaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple View Post
So far a few places (vet) yg saya pernah hantar boarding mmg tak sediakan pasir. The cats just poo & pee in the same cage. One time, i insisted that they put some covering on the cage floor, sbb my cat luka di tapak kaki and imagine dia kena duduk/berdiri on the cage wires bare footed ! How insensitive of these ppl !

One vet in PJ yg pernah take care of my cat ada sediakan a bigger cage plus litter sand. Plus a towel or blanket for the animal to lie on ! But they also board dogs. However the ppl there said boarding is not their main function (of course).

For RM12-15, i'd say these animal clinics earn a lot on boarding alone. Some will charge RM25 if the cats need medication - just to feed the meds, tak masuk harga ubat lagi.
Sometimes my cats yg boarding kat clinic will also get infected by flu from other cats. Ni sudah dikira charge lain.

Mamyku, Dr Solehatul tu ok ker ? (err, klu tak selesa jwb di sini, bolehlah PM).

BTW Camner nak beritahu which doctor kita nak jumpa ? S'times i would like to follow friends' advice to request for certain doctors i.e. older & more experienced, tp tak sampai hati pulak, as if we are telling the younger doctor that he's not good enough.

Saje nak menyampuk pasal boarding nie. For the moment, me and Prinzi is doing boarding at RM5.00 per cat per day. Maximum cats 10 only. Nothing more than that. Also, I do not believe in putting the cats in small cages cramped with their litter pan and feeding bowls. All my boarders will be housed in 3 tier cages. All you need to do is make a booking, bring your cat, litter and food and the rest I will do. I even do pet sitting, pick up and drop off. My boarding is called 'Home Away From Home'. Few of the forumers have tried my services already and they are quite happy with my service. Some even commented that their cat put on weight at my place

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/