View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:31 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A happy go lucky three legged stray in need of a loving home?

TWENTY-FIVE DOGS!!!

ok that's kind of a huge pack.. i've never seen such a big one before in my life.. i guess they're fine as long as they're together? dogs are pack animals after all and they love having each other for company (except for MY dogs); i don't feel too horribly sad for dogs in packs.. the ones that break my heart are the ones that are all alone. a lonely dog is a sad dog.

is your tripod a member of the pack you speak of? i read on the net that in groups of dogs, the strong ones will often be protective over the ones that are disabled.. of course, there are also cases where the strong ones bully the disabled.. i suppose it depends on how well the pack is doing as a whole; whether they have enough food or not. how is your tripod treated in his pack? i'm curious because my own two dogs seem to feel no pity for molly my tripod. i was disappointed coz i was hoping they'd be more like what i read on the net..

anyway, just a friendly reminder, best to be careful when approaching a pack of 25 dogs!!!!