View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 11:53 AM
AnImaL lUVer..

mixa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCC International Cat Show - 21 Dec 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Thanks to All!
Pakcu just log in today, after 2 days of MCC Show and 1 day of full rest. Hmm it's a very tiring event but quite a successful one.
Would like to thanks Bina n husband, Mixa n family, Nana n tunang, Hazlie and sister for the visit and participating. I hope u guys enjoy the show, but i've to admit it is quite pack and crowded and MCC not expecting such a large crowd visiting our show. Probably this must be our largest visiting crowd in two years!
To Nana : Big congratulations to BINTANG on getting 1st Place in Non Pedigree Kitten K6 Shorthair Category and being the OVERALL CHAMPION NON-PEDIGREE SHORTHAIR! What an achievement for a 1st timer! (beat littail mike pulak tu...hehe).
To Hazlie : Dont get too sad okay, Putri Kysara is always a champion in you. I hope you enjoy the show and getting as much experience and knowledge as much you wanted.
To Mixa : Thanks for the support and collecting your RC
To Bina : Thanks for the visit and collecting your RC. Sorry for the missing Adult Hairball 34. Pakcu had not log in since saturday afternoon and miss your message. Anyway, it is still available and it's yours if you still wants it. Let me know k...
Oh yes.. Littail Mike got 3rd Place for K6 NP Shorthair Category and Kilau got 3rd Place K10 NP Longhair Category. Argo x ada placing..hehe.
Some of the photos will be updated soon.

your welcome pakcu..congratulations for your kitty yg dh menang tu..for Argo, x menang pun xpe..kn hari tu kat Amcorp mall dh menang.. xmenang mase contest, menang di hati pakcu..