View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

hashimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hashimi
Default Re: Stop Shout! Act Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I understand that some of those pictures were shot in China. There were others that were worse than the pictures you posted.

When I first saw those photos, especially the ones where they burned innocent kittens, or stepped onto a kitten's eyes with stiletto, I got really worked up, cried and swore, and called down all kinds of curses on those.

Then, my hubby pointed something out to me.....those photos were intentionally taken to create either shock or revulsion amongst animal lovers, or to provide viewing pleasure for those who are sick and get turned on by hurting animals. (look at the quality of the photos....they're not candid camera shots, but deliberately posed for.)

Either way, these photographers are happy when we view those photos and circulate them around, or post them in forums. They have achieved their end.

The best way is to silently report them, if we know who they are (most of these happened in China, after I did some research).
no wonder it a deliberately posed or candid..as fauna activist, i can't accept that.