View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Litter Box For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
not yet bro.I went to the petshop today browsing suma itu litter box.I like the one with filter pan.kucing kencing goes to the tray below.easy to clean the pee. tp blm decide lg.hmm!!!
Yang bawah ada berlubang tu kalau tak silap is litter box for jenis litter mcm Feline Pine. The pee soiled litter material disintegrates upon contact with pee and falls through to the bottom when you give it a shake, leaving the poo at the top for you to scoop and the pee stuff in the lower tray you just throw away. It leaves the remaining unsoiled litter in the upper tray. Tak berapa sesuai.

No need to get that type. You just line the poo box with several layers of newspaper to absorb excess pee and you throw the whole lot away leaving no soiling or smell in your poo box. That is why I like shredded newspaper so much, you throw the whole lot out, no traces of old poo or urine.

To prevent the kittens from pulling out the shreds, pulas the shreds several times so that the shreds tanggle together. Abzalia, the criss-cross type of shreds (short ones) produced by your shredder is not so good, senang bertabur. It is better to get the long shreds. Also, the litter box must have the box cover extension so that the shreds tak la senang sangat keluar (sama mcm guna litter sand, the box cover prevents the sand from flying out during digging as some cats are more excited about doing a good cover job than others which simply walks off ).

Kittens are more likely to pull the shreds out when smaller and more playful. Just put them back in, they will grow out of it slowly and you will have neater toilets. Just go for litter boxes with a good height (it think the same goes for litter sand as well to keep them flying out easily.

Fillin, the second box can be used for shredded newspaper well.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies