View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 02:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

veanne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to veanne
Default Re: What the hell Dog Meal Business at China

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw_pon View Post
we all should blame on those business man who sell dog meat and ppl who eat dog meat(delicacies) don blame on those ppl who is holding da knife as maybe they do it as a job to earn a living....blame ppl behind this dog meat eating business supporters....
hmm... im not angry with the business man that are selling meat... but disappointed... disappointed of the cruelty... maybe, as you said as a job to earn a living... but then i believe that there is still other jobs avalable... i remembered when im just a little girl... there is a news that a father kidnap kids and then sell those kids just to earn money... i understand they need money so much... but then... wrong is still wrong... there is always another method of living... as i believe god is here to help us not lead us to cruelty... thats why i mention that im disappointed of them and not angry at them...

im so angry at those killing the dogs... they KILLS... that is what i cannot accept... wrong is wrong... same meaning to cruelty is cruelty... if someone is to be blame based on the reason of their action... then i believe that rules and regulation would no longer be used... and of course how about moral value...???

and those eater...??? same explaination as above... i have a grandpa living in china... they never eaten a dog meat before... and they can survive... i believe that one can do, and why not others...??? the reason of being choosy....??? thats why must eat dog meats...???

hmm... actually... we're angry when those ppl eating dogs is because we treat our dogs as our friend... it like eating our friend... thats why we couldn't accept it... erm... my friend a vegetarian... she has a chicken as a pet... and she said us, omnivore, very cruel... then i was like, ya, why cannot eat dog meat... chicken also an animal, what...??? why being unfair to chicken... then my omnivore friend said vegetarian also very cruel... cause vege is also a living things... then in the end human eat nothing... haha...