View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpie View Post
i look forward to seeing this one day. kadang2 when i see ade coverage on spca on tv..i do get a little dissapointed that no one would want to talk about TNR, the responsibility of owning a pet n such..nothing. often terpikir juga..why no aggresive promo on this subject, macam org takut nak discuss in open. why?
dear all

Documentary on stray dogs will be on air on 17 April(this week) and 20 to 24 April(next week)

at TV1 at 12.20pm to 12.30pm

Episod 1 17.04.09 debate on inhumane dog catching methods

Episod 2 20.04.09 Condition of dog pounds and humane way of putting dogs into sleep

Episod3 21.04.09 Animal cruelty and enforcement of animal act 1953

Episod4 22.04.09 Dr.Dogs program in Kajang Rumah Amal and pledge to Msia government on animal welfare

Episod5 23.04.09 Neuter services at Clinic Kembiri SPCA and importance of strays population control

Episod6 24.04.09 Can Malaysia apply Capture -Neuter-Release method on strays?Some debates.

The TV program is in mandarin but interviews maintain its original languages.

Thank you very much for your precious input and time.

Best

Chou

RTM galeri mandarin producer.

Also Watch The Friskies Show every Saturday, TV3 12.30 pm - 1.00 pm. The show has been on air since March 21st 2009...

Dear all,

Its easier to make complaints and asking questions to others than finding and knowing the real thing.

Therefore my dear friends, please by all means do your part in helping the animals... Isn't that better than "WHINING" and wasting time pointing fingers? Don't you realize the time could be used saving these creatures?

Do you guys know that SPCA HONG KONG will only take in "SELECTED ANIMALS" (the easier ones to be adopted... probably PEDIGREE)? Do you know that this is the reason why HONG KONG DOG RESCUERS exist? To take in the non good looking animals...Unlike SPCA Ampang, we take in all sort of animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters...).

I do believe that the next thing you guys will be telling me... yeah... its all because of the donation and surrender monies we are taking in?

Can you guys actually BE FOCUSED on the real issue here? DO YOU GUYS WANT TO BE PART OF "THE HUMAN WHO REALLY WANTS TO LEND A HAND AND HELP THE ANIMALS"?

The answers is in your hand.... If you think that we are not doing or even trying to do something good for these animals in SPCA Ampang, than do something about it... HELP!!! Thats the answer... If you can't help, SO STOP DESTROYING THE REPUTATION... INSTEAD OF TOO MUCH QUESTIONS... WHY NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE.... IT WOULD BE REALLY GOOD...

WHY NOT THINK AND ACT POSITIVE?

Don't you guys think by giving "unintentional negative comment" will make people wanna change for the better? Does this going to help? Do you think so?

If you guys think "we" can't make you change your mind set... what made you think we can make you?

See guys... what goes around comes around... Why not be positive and help out? I am not forcing anyone of you... but just give it a thought before answering to all my questions.

I am only a person who is trying my very best to help the animals... Nothing more... That's my main mission. I may not be able to change everything overnight... Its impossible... But at least I am giving it a go instead of siting and doing nothing... ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS...

Dear all, me too have my own MINI SHELTER at home with 14 dogs and 10 cats. Think of the cost.... dogs especially. Do you think it doesn't cost money?

So people, if you wanna help go ahead (if you think its the right thing to do) but if you feel there's no point in HELPING THE ANIMALS AT THE SHELTERS... its too bad and defeat the purpose of calling ourselves AN ANIMAL LOVERS...

THE CHOICE IS YOURS....

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 04-21-2009 at 11:42 AM.