View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Animal Lover

Djaa87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What to Do if You Suspect Pet Abuse. Please Report to us

this is wut i had learned recently, if u come across a case that u fell u need to report, u have to take action fast n dun giv up trying to!!

Recently, I'd juz moved into a house with my frens. The first night we were there, we heard the sound of dog barking nonstop till morning. I thought the dogs were fighting. so when i got up, I went to the back of the house n I saw a dog in a very sad condition. The place were dirty and he was struggling to get himself free from a collar that was tied to the fence. I guess he was barking all night bcoz it was cold, rainy and he's stuck with the collar.

The first few days I call police to report about it. I said the owner neglect the animal n cause discomfort to the residence as the dog was barking all night long. n guess wut? nothing happened..even after I report it the 2nd time. at that time I didnt call spca bcoz i didnt manage to get their no.

I get spca ampang no from internt, then I call them. They said I have to make report online. Juz one day after I make the report, one of the staff call me to rectify the location. I was at my parent's house so i didnt know how they get to talk to the owner. In the evening, they call back n said they have met the owner n tell him/her to take better care of the dog. For now, I dont know the status n i cant wait to see whether the owner had listen to spca or not. Hopefully he does, im going update abt it when i get back home.

anw, wut I can say here, the police might not care abt such cases, but spca did!! they take action n u can count on them. PLEASE report the case if u feel like u have to. Take picture as evidence. Believe me, it's worth trying.

If u dont help the animals, who will? stop thinking that there might be sumbody else reporting the case bcoz usually there r none. So be an aware citizen, u can change the life of the ones u help..