View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Jimmy,

Of course you can call me Blackie.....you won't be banned....just don't call me "nigger", that's all....otherwise, I don't mind being called a black....muahahahahah!!!!!
At least I know there is no color issue here, hehe....

You actually spoke to me, but you were very busy grooming your cats as it was their turn to be in the ring again, so I think you don't remember. Izyandanial wanted to introduce me to you (she bought Kigger from you) and "dragged" me to your table. Maybe you might remember giving me a piece of Angels salmon treat to feed your cat and it unceremoniously grabbed it from my hand?
Must be age factor, but since you mention I think I remember some girls feeding my coons my salmon sashimi. Next time we meet pls intoduce again coz I don't know which one is you, hehe....

Anyway, I saw how much your cat loved it, and bought a pack for my Blackie to try........and he's hooked on it ever since.
yeah! it's like drug but healthy drug so it's OK, hahah..

And I spoke at length with your...hmmm.....that gentleman who stood next to you? I've forgotten who he is......
The skinny or huge one, I don't want to say fat bcoz can be quite sensitive sometime, hehe....

I would love to be a slave to a Maine Coon, but I think it will have to remain on my wishlist. I don't think my master Blackie, the fake maine coon, will welcome another cat into the family, especially a real maine coon. He thinks he's an aristocat, and it might break his heart if I disillusion him.
So.. you had only one cat?? Sometime it is quite a problem if he is an alpha cat otherwise it is only a matter of time.
I see blackie is 007 James Bond, do you know my Sean Coonery is also James Bond??

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA