View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Groomingdales and Breeders Celect

Hi babyzee and lyncat

i hesitate to mention pricing here because the nett price varies from shop to shop depending on the SRP they tag to the product and the discount they give to their customer.

as with other pet supplies like food, the larger sized bag will be cheaper than smaller sized bag, comparing RM/kg. i'm sure you'd have gone through this exercise each time you try to decide which bag of cat food to buy, right?

i'm not sure how heavy is the 5 litre bag (or is it 6 litre). i i happened to buy the 15litre bag as well as the 35litre bag when i wrote this article so i could weighed them.

maybe if you compare just based on cost and weight alone, this might seems more expensive than your usual clumping clay or sand litter but if you use it, you'd definitely agree with me that this is more cost-effective in the long run - when you factor in the effort and time you spend cleaning up clumping clay litter and the often accompanying mess. not to mention smell.

so i'd say with confidence that this is more cost-effective and id' venture to say that this would be the preferred product for medium-to-long-haired cats - no more mess in their hair each time they go to toilet. and also no more for them to ingest clumping clay each time they groom their fur and their paws!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
tok penguhulu guna brand ni gak ye?
sekarang tok penghulu jadi tokeh breeder celect ala2 macam blackwood ke?
kongsi2 la ramai2 gitu, belh beli together2 and maybe dapat harga yang lagi murah...
just bagi cadangan...