View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Photos needed for SPCA celebration of World Animal Day at KL Tower

Hi everyone,
SPCA is hosting an event on the 2nd November at KL Tower in conjunction with World Animal Day (actually, world animal day is on october 4th, but this event had to be postponed due to scheduling conflicts with kl tower).

Anyhoo, let me get to the point. One of the highlights of this fun event will be a photography exhibition at the venue featuring selected photos of animals taken by the public. By public, i mean YOU. Around 40 photos will be printed, framed, and displayed. The subject of the photos must be animals. They can be your pets, your foster animals, strays, wildlife, any photo that celebrates animals. If you would like any of your photos to be considered for the exhibition, please email them along with their captions to me ASAP.

These photos must be ORIGINAL, captured by YOU and not taken off some random website. Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.

Photos must be in jpeg format and at least 1280 px wide. Interested parties please send me a private message and I will give you my email address.

Thanks for your time,
Lynette =)