View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Fanny Friendz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petz Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi Fanny,

Good ideas.. I have seen some pretty cool ones in Japan and just wish there were more in Malaysia.

Maybe you can also offer pet grooming services, so the owners can have their pets groomed while they chat and surf around. I think would be good too if your cafe can be situated near or even opposite to a park, so the owners can bring their pets out for a more intensive run or game of fetch if they want more exercise, then come back in to relax and have a drink. The grass area would be good for them to relief themselves too (the pets, not the owners!), but make sure the owners clean up after that.

When do you plan to open it?
Thanks Andy,

Actually I plan to provide grooming service too but not now maybe sooner and later, coz I need to hire a Professional Pet Groomer for our shop, it maybe need to take a little bit time to search around. By the way, Thanks for your idea.

Yes, I was plan to start my cafe somewhere near a big park (more grass area) and it will be good enough if housing area. Because I can bring my petz for jogging and exercise. hmm...I'm still looking for a best location.