View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

yup, i know it's the wrong thread....clement, a thousand apologies...

but since we got started, let me just say, in brief, that blackie is very comfortable with dr prem. he didn't struggle or hiss or growl at him. dr prem said he could see from the way blackie watched he and his vets that he's afraid, and yet, he's sitting calmly for them to attend to him. dr prem thinks blackie is a very well-behaved cat, hehe. and in very good condition, based on his coat, clear & bright eyes, no runny nose, etc., hence he doesn't think a blood test is in order even though he couldn't find what's causing blackie's fever. i'm happy i found dr prem.

back to topic......the irish pub in telawi bangsar is also a dog-friendly restaurant and pub. i've seen a guy who always brings his golden retriever with him to irish pub in telawi bangsar a few times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Yup I agree with Maneki....

But first we are in the wrong page la guys..... this thread is about dog friendly restaurant....

Tak apa lah... Dr Prem and the rest of his vets are the best i've ever known.

They saved 2 of my dogs lives: STRIPES (SCOOBY BOY) OF TICK FEVER AND CLIFFORD OF TICK FEVER AND KIDNEY FAILURE, both were from SPCA. They are strong and healthy now. Thanks to the dedicated vets of Dr. Prem.