View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Tiger's mom

aida12781 is on a distinguished road
Default Few advice to all....

Dear All...

I rarely visit this website. But each time when i do, the numbers of pet for adoption never decreases eventhough many pets are adopted.
And at the same time, there's always cats/dogs wondering around everywhere in Malaysia without owner. Some of them been hit by cars and just died there in pieces.

Did you know at some other countries where you wont find any pets wondering around at the streets? At states, all pets are in the pet shops waiting to be adopted. if the owner moved and doesnt want their pets anymore, they just send it back to the shop.

And did you know that the pets are all neutered/spayed and only the rightful breeder have the authority/permission to breed their cats.

We as pet owners, have the responsibility to stop this.

We can always neutered/spayed our pets to avoid unneccesarily kitten/puppies. So that we dont have to advertise kitten/puppies to be adopted in this forum. Or worst, just let them wondering around outside.

I have experience in trying to save a kitten life at the middle of the Jalan Tun Razak during peak hours. I was on the bike at that time. The traffic was very bad, and there this one kitten scared to death and running between car tyres trying to find his/her mommy i presume. I ask my husband to stop at the middle of the right lane and cause the traffic worsen. Cars keep on honking at us... at that time my focus is to try to catch the kitten. But the kitten is fast and scared and keep on running away from me. well, lastly i found him smashed at the middle lane. and no one bothers to stop their cars just for the sake of saving the little thing.

So, the morale of the story... dont breed your cat if you have no intention of keeping all of them. Dont assume that all people will adopt you pets and will take good care of it . Pets are commitement for life. Dont throw them away if you're getting pregnant.

Be a responsible owner and we can make a different.

I know most of the people in this forum loves their pet very much. this message is intended to all the people outside of this forum which i need your help in relaying this message to them. Help the furry things as their survival depends on us. Thank You.

p/s- dont forget to vaccine and dewormed all pets.