View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:18 PM
Tiger's mom

aida12781 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Few advice to all....

Dear jouhari,

my post here is for sharing my opinion and advice to all. And if you would like to give your opinion, you may do so at another thread.

For your information, i've been to the states (specifically minnesota USA) and to the pet shop itself. so i wont said something which is without proof.

and yes, sometimes i made mistake of my spelling or grammer. but that doesnt really matter in this forum, as what my opinion is more important.

neutering and spaying is actually good for the cat it self, do some research/googled it so you may know what its benefit for the cat.

As for the rest, i'm not interested in arguing with you as it is my own opinion. you may say i'm crazy for trying to saved a cats life, i dont care , cause everything living things deserved a second chance. if you want to keep on breeding your cat, it is non of my business.

i'm not scolding anyone like you mentioned below. like i said, a piece of advice. take it or leave it.

if you dont mind seeing kitten/cats/dogs in pieces at the street everyday, be my guest. i'm here to try to make a "difference".

happy ramadhan to you..