View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Smile Gabriel has found a loving family and home

Gabriel has found a loving family and home last night.

His new family is the lovely Nora Ervinna and her lovely family. They came to visit with gabriel and fell in love with him. Although he was initially shy and nervous and afraid (he's still a baby), he warmed up to them soon.

I could tell that Nora and her family would give gabriel their best and it was borne out to be true - because they immediately went to a pet supplies shop and bought all the necessary supplies for gabriel - litter box, litter material, food, etc. She was also kind enough to sms me when they reached home with Gabriel and updated me on Gabriel's first moment with his new family. For that i thank her for her thoughtfulness and consideration.

This success story is for Nora and her family for it shows that there are still quite a number of kind-hearted people out there who are willing to open their hearts and their homes to the Gabriels without expecting to have a pedigree cat, etc and for Gabriel for it shows that God will bless those who needs his love.

And this is also another success story for PetFinder.my. without petfinder.my gabriel would have never found a loving home with nora. thanks petfinder.my.

The timing is just right. What man may plan only God can put in place. Gabriel just completed his 2nd vaccination booster on 16th August and found his family on 17th August. I will be in touch with Nora again to pass her Gabriel's vet booklet that has all the vaccination stamps inside (it still need a signature). Later on, after gabriel has settled in his new home, my sis and i will pay him a visit.

I'm sorry that I didn't have any toys for Gabriel to take with him to his new home. and i'm sorry to say that I cried bucketful of tears upon bidding farewell to Gabriel, embarrassing both Nora and her family.

I will definitely miss Gabriel, he's such a engaging baby and so trusting but I am also very happy for him that he's with his own loving family - he really deserves it.

I am also sure all of you join me in wishing Gabriel and Nora and her family all the best and happily ever after.

hugs and kisses to gabriel from my sis and i.
Warm Regards
ashley thomas

Last edited by ashleywong; 08-18-2008 at 10:42 AM.