View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

I have camera.Pawprint,can you list down things that Pn Yani need for her cats/kitten?? I can drop by at her place this sunday morning.at the same time I can go and snooping around the restaurant.whoever shouted at me because i feed the cats,i can shout 20 times louder than him/ner.how's that??

Blackie,you presence is enough,i will kiwi them. Who else wants to join me this sunday??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawprints View Post
Ash, unfortunately I am not available during weekends. But Pn Yani's tukang jahit shop is directly behind the eating shops row (her shop sits in the middle of her row). Restoran Aleef is the corner shop near the stairways which ends with a chinese chicken rice/noodles shop (another cat hater shop ... shouted at me when the woman saw me drop some kibbles for the cats!

The shoplots are quite small, so Pn Yani's space is quite crowded and limited, so if there is more than 1 cage (she definitely needs more than 1) it needs to be stacked up vertically to confine the movements of the cat and 2 batches of kittens. The mother needs to spend maximum time with her own litter becos they are newly born, but she tries to go over to the 3 orphans every time they squeal, so we advised Yani to keep the mother with her own litter so that they can suckle as frequently as possible and only be with the orphans at fixed time. We do not want her to abandon her own very young litter (which we observed she had the tendency to earlier). I hope the orphans can soon be started on soaked mashed RC Babycat soon and will be less dependent on the mother cat.

When found earlier, they did not know how to lick the mashed food from a kicap saucer and none of us had the time to milk the orphans every 2 hours as we had to work. So it was indeed a miracle to find Yani and her mother cat but at the same time, we were alarmed to see her keep responding to the demanding orphans' cries, ignoring her own litter so we quickly scouted around and only managed to find a very small cramped cage. I wish we found a 1-tier cage for the mother cat to rest at the top level if she so desires.

Ash, for me it is more convenient to drop by weekdays. Restoran Aleef opens from 11am till 3pm now that it is puasa month.

I hope that with our confrontation with them and the other shoplots, they will at least think twice before doing cruel things to the cats and at least know that the innocent cats have angels looking after them!

This morning I saw the cruel looking trap they used made of chicken coop wire but unfortunately I did not have my camera with me. I am still trying to get the truth of what they did with the cats and kittens and where they dumped those poor defenseless creatures.