View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Animal Lover

MetalPoki is on a distinguished road
Angry Mix Breed Discrimination | Grooming

i have a story here. allow me to say the shop's name. today's main character is LEE PET SUPPLY.

i am lucky that my dad ask me to ask the price before bringing the dog in.

when they know that my dog is a mix spitz, they start asking here and there. i believe they don't do grooming for medium dog.

they ask if my dog is fierce. i tell them the truth, that my dog is not fierce but when she's grooming, she will be a little notty. but not fierce at all!

they say they don't do for mix dogs. my head is full of question marks. this two girls at the shop say MIX BREED ARE FIERCE. i can't believe them saying that. they are using NORMALLY mix breed are fierce. addressing all the mix as fierce dogs.

one of the staff goes "we don't know what's mixed in them, so they will be fierce sometimes". this sentence is UNACCEPTABLE. i say "u seems like discriminating all mix breed".

this girl tries to defend herself. saying she didn't. but those things that she say is really not acceptable. the other girl even show attitude and tell me that she HAVE mix in her house n she know.

i tell them " i understand now". i won't go to this shop. anymore. discriminating mix breed is like a big thing to me. i can't accept what they say. those reason for not grooming my dog is stupid.

i'm not asking everyone to boikot this shop. just a friendly reminder that if u have a mix breed, maybe u can look for other shop. i am angry, i am disappointed that in the dog's world, there are still two side? wats diff from human being racist then?

no matter what breed is it. they are still dogs to me. they look so sweet to me. but why human have to create this ugly thing in the dog's world. really heartbreaking to see. they are not insulting my dog. they are discriminating ALL THE MIX BREED.

sorry if i offended any of u.

and dear mod, if i posted this at wrong place or if u think this story is offending, please remove for me.. i can accept.

Cheers to all REAL dog lovers,
Metal Yi

~My Girl~