View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Animal Lover

sewaseni is on a distinguished road
Default Re: dogs' owner club in lumut/manjung/sitiawan

hi there,

am in sitiawan too mostly on weekends if work permits. used to have a male siberian husky in sitiawan until about 4 months back. i lost it due to some kind of poisoning or maybe even a cobra attack. On the other hand i lost my lab (yellow) shortly after due to a heart attack. now i currently have 2 goldens based in sitiawan too.

my views on the husky is that it is the wrong dog to own in sitiawan. although i even have an air cond room for them, i believe its too hot there. soon you'd find that it will have alot of skin problems and vets around the area are either too busy or have no clue how to treat a husky. there are few vets that i use to refer to but now i only go to the one next to tesco. however she too is often too busy. there's an indian vet near the store but he also isn't very responsive.

my husky had it's own idea on how to live a dog's life. it killed too many of my neighbour's chickens, snakes , a wild boar and many more unlikely creatures. how ever, it remained my loved one for all it's life.

i still miss him

my lab was the best dog i've ever owned. i miss her too

so best of luck. we should meet up the next time i'm there.

all the best.

richard