View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Animal Suffering for Human Benefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
OEI LYNIELIME! omg u ar.. post that list of the DOs companies. I am shocked to find SOOO MANY of my products are there.. I never realized the extent of these animal testings. It bring shivers down my spine.. So I will be the first volunteer here to stop buying my Pantene, Johnson n Johnson's lotion, Close Up toothpaste, Listerine, my Olay lotion, L'Oreal skincare (DAMN!!!), Oral-B toothbrush (Oh man! serriioussslyy?), Gillette stuffs (double double crap!). These are all good products Lynie!! Hahaha, i am gonna be ugly but happier.. dang! Thanks Lynie (sarcastically) u just eliminated all my toiletries.. hehehe. give me the don't list.. i need replacements.

Thanks for sharing this.
sorry dear! i don't mean to make your life difficult!! just spreading awareness.. PM me your email address and i will send you the PETA list of companies that don't test on animals. thanks for volunteering to stop using those products. the animals appreciate it.