View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Kitty to the rescue...!

cont : Injured cat

STORY 2 : very manja kitty (MANJA)

I found MANJA yesterday (Wed night, 08oct08)... After dinner with my bf at Sec6 Kota Damansara, my bf stopped at a mini supermarket to a buy ciggie.. after he parked d car , (next to d mini supermarket..) he went out n pointed at a kitty outside,n went straight inside.. I didnt see anything, n thought he was only playing with me.. then suddenly i saw her..! a very thin siamese/burmese kitty.. at first i thought dat might be someone's kitty from d shop.. but she looked soo hungry..

i went outside just to have a closer look (cos she's soo adorable!).. i was surprised she was limping! OMG! at dat point i knew she was dumped, and most probably was hit by car.. n nobody cared..! she looked scared n tried to run away for cover when people passes by. But when i called her.. "meooowww.." she instanly ran to me so fast (despite her limping leg), n came to me-with 1limping leg.. it instantly hits me.. i fell in love with dis 'tempang' kitty..!

i took her n begged my bf to save her.. he says ok, n i brought her to my place... my bf oso felt so kesian wif this kitty.. from her size, she looks like 2months old cat..but very skinny.. but her fur is soft n clean, only little brown stains, from d dirty streets i guess.. her voice is so soft, but she purrs like a motor.. hehe.. we called her MANJA, because she's soooooo loving n manja...

i noticed besides her limping leg, she has a reddish lump under her belly.. it looked like an internal bleeding, so we guessed it must have been from d accident..

so today, my bf brought MANJA to d vet.. they discovered she had a broken leg.. but it happened long time ago, cos it's d leg already healed n now it seems like tulang baru nk tumbuh? im glad MANJA is not in pain now..so, looks like she's gonna be 'tempang' for d rest of her life.. so kesian.. ... but she's a strong character, she'll live through it.. so im ok with dat.. but, d sad part, d reddish lump under her belly is actually HERNIA..! apa la nasib MANJA nie.. dah la kena langgar, terseksa for a long time n then.. hernia pulak..

D vet gave some meds...calcium,antibiotics, n 4got another one..hehe.. but cant do anything with d hernia.. she's still small to do any surgery.. so, we have to follow up with d vet every month.. looks like our family tree is growing... 7 cats oledi..!! yeay

I'll post MANJA's pics to show u guys how adorable MANJA is..