View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis in Dogs - Be aware of symptoms

Hi lynielime,

All the symptoms that you have mention with HGE which very similar to my miniature schnauzer . I found him in the early stages, he just have little vomit and diarrhea but is without blood and lost of appetite. at tat time i was so worry and send him to Segar Vet in Cheras near Leisure Mall there, the Dr just take a stool test and said that my puppy got parvovirus..I wonder why coz i hv vaccine my puppy ad.. and you are right you said that "The disease usually occurs in healthy animals with no history of concurrent illness" . My puppy is still healthy at the day b4 without any illness. When d time i found he sickness is exactly like wut ur puppy, he is lost of appetite, where i gave him food but he did not want to take and have some vomit..Yet he is still enegetic in barking and playing with me, but my Schnauzer is heavy eating so i wonder y until i saw he vomit then faster send him vet. after send him to vet, he get more serious then b4, I was worry at tat time coz the Vet have keep my puppy under all the dog tat with virus. I was so worry, day after day he look thin and have very blood diarrhea. OMG

Lastly he Die..I ask the Dr, they are so "bad" they look lost, they did not noe how to answer me...

untill nw I still wonder if my puppy really get Parvovirus, coz i keep him at home most of my time. or the dr wrongly examine.

the 1st day i found him still very active but he look very ill at the end and die lastly....I'm soooooooooooooo sad...why....why....!!!!!wut's wrong? the Segar vet didn't give me a medical report for my schnauzer, i dont noe what have they done.... They are so S***K!!!

I guess my puppy is just getting HGE like ur puppy..

can u tell me which clinic u go so next time i hv better idea if i hv new puppy.. you can read on my profile, under Yuuki. I update my Schnauzer report there when he still alive.

Help me Please..
Daphne