View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek View Post
Ok so as not to hear those SPCA "bashers" chime their "why no TNR?" let me set the record straight. SPCA Penang is doing TNR and they have been doing that for some time now as a matter of fact.
Nivek... Ya.. I heard about the TNR that penang is doing.. That's brilliant and perhaps more SPCAs will do them as well, at least for the cats first... Good job Nivek... you're always the coolest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear friends,

We have read about so many threads "hantam - ing" most of the "ANIMAL SHELTER" in Malaysia, but most of the time we end up arguing without thinking about the time wasted during the sessions, instead having saving so many sheltered animals lives.
Mrs. Dolittle,

First, I must again, congratulate you on your new position at SPCA and it was really wonderful actually meeting up with you at SPCA.. I was thinking that you're an OLD Mak Cik.. hehe.. but you're actually pretty young and energetic.. hehe.. (*sorry about the old comment*). You joining force at SPCA will only make it that much better..

And you're right on the 'hentam' thingy.... I always wondered why people can't just debate civilly before getting personal? A lot of times, people disagree with us because they have different opinions and backgrounds and perhaps education and learning... But just because they disagree with our points, does not mean they don't like us... So, I guess everyone, please try to just debate the 'issues', and not assume people are attacking you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek View Post
If you people want to vent your frustrations, take it to the local council who are doing the killing and not SPCA. The money spent on killing could have been easily used to neuter. Think about it for awhile.
I completely agree with you on this Nivek. The most change that can be done is if the public lobby their local council... It's where your 'hard earned' money is spent in the first place. If enough people write in, I think even the thickest heads will take notice...