View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Animal Lover from 501st

Sandtrooper Captain is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: PetFinder.my - World Animal Day, KL Tower - Nov 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
Hi Sandtrooper Captain

Thanks for sharing and clarifying - do appreciate that.

I didn't know you guys own the costume - that's awesome - even more awesome is that you guys are are able to translate your love of star wars and love of animals into a common goal/action - i really like that very much.
Ashley you're welcome. It is my honor to share with everyone here about the 501st MALAYSIA-BRUNEI OUTPOST is. Just remember that we are the de facto STAR WARS "bad guys" costuming group in MALAYSIA and BRUNEI who owns and wears these Bad-@$$ suits, and do charity work in them!

You've mentioned that the "Star Wars 501st Legion was "staffed" one of my sis' colleagues and his friends" may I ask who is your sister's colleague, if you don't mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
i'll PM you about joining up not your garrison - i'm into luke skywalker but not the baddies! :-p don't want to detract from discussion about the animal day event. :-)
No worries I've sent you a PM on who you can contact from the Rebel Legion Malaysian Outpost, our sister organisation who is into STAR WARS "good guys" character costuming. Yep come to think of we can make do with a Luke Skywalker in our group!