View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:27 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Here have some basic thing need to know for Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop.

Encouraging impulse buys.

People that have researched a breed of dog purchase their new dog from private, reputable breeders or breed rescues. They don't go to pet stores where puppies are bought by people who have more money (or credit) than sense.
Simply because someone can monetarily afford a dog or cat doesn't mean they can in the long run, nor does it mean they have the knowledge to properly care for it. When a pet is bought without any research or planning, the results are rarely happy. Many of these animals end up in animal shelters (accounting for the 25% purebreed rate in shelters).

WHAT YOU CAN DO

NEVER buy a puppy or kitten from a pet store. There are thousands of dogs and cats already in need of homes. Do the right thing and adopt from local shelters. You can find the perfect pet for you by visiting Petfinder.my

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.