View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 04:58 PM
PetFinder Buddy

shermanyck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mid Valley Dog Sports Show - Pet World Msia 2009, 3-5 July

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yup, Mid-Valley is a lousy place, always jammed and hard to find parking. That's one of the reason I didn't bother to go to the event.

Prefer places like Ikano, The Curve, 1-Utama, or Bandar Utama Central Park.
Again I would like to note out, Mid Valley is the only place that allows our visitors to bring their pets into the hall while others are very unsupportive to this idea due to conflict of interest or fear of messy outcome. Though it is true that mid valley parking area is problematic, yet our visitor count this year has increased 25% as compared to last year. We go by the interest of MAJORITY. If we have to entertain every single comments about the location, then we would need to hold this exhibition at probably 10 different places in one year! Seeing that our visitorship have improved this year, we believe that majority of people who knows about Pet World Malaysia do not mind coming to Mid Valley and do shopping with their pets and mingle with other pet owners. Even the number of exhibitors have increased this year and that is why we went from one hall last year to two halls to fit in the overflowing interests of exhibitors.
I don’t need to prove to anyone. Those who attended both last year and this year have personally seen the changes and improvement in our show in terms of exhibitors and activities. There are still areas to be improvised and we are looking into it to make it better for the 3rd series but in terms of location, the exhibitors, the majority of visitors and us are very much happy with mid valley and will continue to hold our exhibition there.
Do understand our situation here!