View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

Nana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: need help helping strays. Pls..

Thanks everyone. Will work on it. and thanks kak june for the offer, will sort it out first and see how it'll go.

I've a question, which may sound like *duh*. but I dunno. I've always thought that fleas on animals would not survive on humans. To what extent is this true? Cause when the people around here 1st found out that I had cats indoor with me. complaints had been arising that people around here have been getting 'kutu kucing' from MY cats. which stay indoor with me, vaccinated, bathed, slept with me, and I didn't get any sense of getting 'kutu kucing' myself. I defended my cats, and they couldn't find anything against me...ended up..."oh they must've gotten it from the strays." So me not knowing anything is like....hmm..whatever, all i know it's not from my cats.

Only after I started feeding the strays that I realize...how come I don't get 'kutu kucing' when I see them like everyday. While these people who claimed to hv gotten 'kutu kucing' wouldn't even get near the cats...Hmm.. I'm confused.

I'm gathering points to bring out in a meeting. Issues that I'll be addressing include toilet training for the poo here and there problem, neutering to prevent them from multiplying, and 'kutu kucing'? Hmm.. I'm hoping to be granted the permission, to work out the 'stray problem' myself. The matter has to be attended immediately, so before they do something about it, I'm gonna volunteer myself. The previous years, they would catch the cats and like drive it down to somewhere far, and just dumped them all here and there. Amazingly one month after, we can see the exact same cats return and eventually multiply. So the 'cat catch, throw' is repeated several times a year. Altogether, I just wanna convince them, that I can work it out and their presents would not anyhow bother other people's lives.