View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Animal Lover

herher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feeding My Kittens

Thanks ashley and lynie! :)

Well just to ask a few more questions,

On the repellent, it's actually to make sure my kittens don't go to areas that i don't want them to. I actually tried spraying and it seems that it has no effect whatsoever on them. What do you use to make sure your cat doesn't go to forbidden areas?

I also discovered that my kittens has ear mites as I used the earmite remedy on them. However, I doubt that I entirely cleared the ear mites from them as I'm not sure how deep I can insert the cotton bud into their ears. I don't wanna hurt them! Please guide me on how to treat them carefully.

On hygiene, since they are stray, they are still quite dirty after a few days of trying to clean them up. You can literally see the difference of fur colour caused by the dirt. I tried wiping them but with room temperature water, still the dirt sticks to their fur. Is there any other method besides wiping them with hot water? I have problems with preparing hot water.. :S

I also have problems with their food portions for one meal. How to know how much is enough for them? A rough measurement (a size of an oreo, a size of a donut.. etc. for one kitten)? I worry that I may feed them too little or too much..

On a good note, I bought royal canin for my kittens and they're happily chewing on them! :D Is there any other recommendations? And where to find Accana and Ojine (Sorry if i got the spelling wrong).

Thanks in advance! God bless!

A note for Ashley, I rather want more information than you scaring me