View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

milocute is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Johorean Petfinder Forumers...

I really can't suggest any boarding place for you as I had bad experience for it. Once I did sent my cats for boarding to a well known boarding place which I assumed that their service should be a pro one but sadly it's other way. They strictly said that all cats should be vaccination, free from flea, skin disease and for sure should be healthy which all my cats pass their criteria. When i come to fetch my cats, they are in poor condition and my cats look very distressed. Since that time onwards I'll bring along all my cats when I went back to my hometown. I am lucky as all of them really love travel by car and they will book their favorite spot such as the font seat & arm rest
When I had to go for outstation for 2-3 days I'll just leave them at home with enough kibbles & 2 big litter box. As for leaving them for a week or so for holiday my neighbor will take care their food & litter and so did the other round when my neighbor go for a long holiday I'll take care of her cats. At least my cats will protect my house when I'm not at home