View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Celebrities with Pet Picture

Hi DMIB

thanks for sharing with us all.

normally when religion is brought up, i try to keep away from participating cos i don't know that much about other religions therefore i might offend inadvertently.

how i find it heartwarming that people like you and june stands up and stand forth as example to others - be it muslim and non-muslim - that compassion for animal is not a religion-issue and shouldn't be disguised as one.

either one has compassion or one doesn't not, anyother "reasons" is i guess basically "justification" for one's conscience.

harsh of me to say so..but to me i find if heartwarming to know that animal lovers and those with compassion of animals are one in heart not divided by other "side issues".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
Now I knew the right story about islam and dog.hope every can read this article, Is can more understand about islam for view by muslim and non- muslim. I need check with andy can post to The Animal Corner Dogs & Puppies. everyone can read. It useful, if no , we might like Frog under the ground.
Andy,
If can , Please move it all, I need keep this for Celebrities with Pet Picture. PICTURE ONLY. here already out of topic.