Thread: Imadi Pet Shop
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Another one of those cowards hiding behind the keyboard to support BYB even if he know deep in his heart it is wrong or maybe he/she doesn’t have feeling at all for these animals.. Or maybe the purpose is to divert the subject to get this thread so screw up that he/she is hoping that it will be closed. Good try!! But I don’t think it will work here as the moderator here is smarter then the one in the old kampong. If you continue to disrupt the purpose of this thread I think you will probably be the first to be deleted as it is obviously clear as to what your purpose here is.
Read this 1st

You're right. I setuju 100%, that we share everything. So, we share what we know here, without fear or favor. (quote: Blackie007)
Did I said tat i agreed wit the BYB? did I?
I don't think tat i'm pengecut as u said...if i smbody BYB, i won't bela si buta dr gua antu...(u bela ker?) better i bela yg cantik2 maa... mau jual... mcm si Gary lim frm Mudah.com....kasi manyak duit masuk larrr...
Thinx positively la... not all ppl ada banyk duit like U... can buy all those xpensive cats...
I suka this thread ada.... senang i nk suarakan hak demokrasi i... I berhak bsuara disini... as long I'm not banned frm this forum...

Dari segenap lautan,
Cat-ptain cat Sparrow...

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin