View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default To PetFinder.my Penang & Johor Members

Dear Members,

Improving Coverage of Pets in Penang & Johor

We have received an increasing number of requests and enquiries from Penang and Johor members, especially those interested in adopting pets. As of now, the majority of our pets are located within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.

During the coming months, we plan to better expand our coverage within Malaysia, and would like to first target Penang and Johor.

If you are from one of those states and would like to contribute, please let us know. Tasks involved include:
  • Liaising with the animal welfare NGOs there, taking photos of their pets and putting them online at PetFinder.my
  • Advising rescuers on how to place their pets online for adoption
  • Encouraging more people to rescue and rehome strays
  • Increasing awareness of pet adoption at PetFinder.my through various promotional methods
  • Assisting in organizing adoption events there

Feel free to let us know your ideas too.

We aim to build a solid team of volunteers, and together we shall make a difference to the lives of the stray animals there.

p/s: I suggest that the Penang and Johor volunteers subscribe to this thread, so you can promptly receive the latest updates from us on the planned tasks and activities. To do so, click on Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this Thread at the toolbar above this post.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 06-03-2010 at 01:09 AM.