View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Animal Lover

Azmah Hanum is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Help My Kitten Got Something In Her Eye!!

Thanks guys,
last nite i googled for vets so already brought her to the clinic at upm. Yeah kinda figured about not using eye mo but i didnt know i'm supposed to use saline thanks a lot..Got loads of saline at home since i'm a contact lens user..Went for a check n the doctor said she had flu, herpes or something the doc told me to get her vaccinated because the bacteria would remain in her body once she got it kinda like chicken pox to us human right..The doc said she's a bit pale..(I still dont understand since she ate a LOT..)..even the doc found it weird that only her left eye is infected. The doc gave her medication (i cant remember the name) n an eye drop. I dont think she like the medicine though becoz her saliva is like everywhere when the doc force her to swallow it (i think even i swallowed a bit of her medicine lol..)..anyway when she arrived home she went to sleep in her fav box (which i keep all my plastic bags)..When she woke up just now she seems a bit better and theres no more taik mata (x tau taik mata in english )..hope she recovers though..by the way the doc told me to wait until her eye heals before i can get her vaccinated..anybody knows where is the cheapest place for vaccination?..i ask upm they told me its RM45 when i ask the vet's near my house it's RM30..