View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Animal Lover

Gisele is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Hey andy,

Thank you for the feedback. I need people like you to get back to me. I had write to many organisations(the star, consumer affair, spca, fomca, mka and forums)to take action and sadly no one done anything. I have report to the police on my puppy case as well but they never get back to me. You have no idea how much I want to get this bastard. He have been doing this for years and it is impossible he don't know that he is providing sick dogs. He is an extreme killer. When I message him on my puppy case. He did not even feel sorry and threaten me to talk to him face to face. I wish to be in contact with you. Would you please PM me. I have talk to a lawyer, he said I need more witnesses so I hope you will stand by my side. Sadly Malaysia is a country that does not have laws on pets purchase protection. I read alot on other countries pets laws and consumer affair. All of them have 7 days protections which means if the dog is sick in between 7 days of purchase, dog breeders are liable for the pet fees and the vet fees. The best part is 100% dog consumers that sued the dog breeders on sick dogs won. I hope to hear from you soon. And please do not give up to give this guy a lesson. He is a total monster. I wonder why the people that purchase sick dogs from him before never take action. And please save as much evidence as you can.

Regards,
Gisele