View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: California's Spay & Neuter Law

i agree. i have also read threads where they encourage one another to let their male cats out into the street to look for females because their males are on heat and very noisy. they said let them go out on the streets and relieve themselves, or something to that effect.

but lynie, those are forumers who firmly believe "nature should be left alone", so no matter what the law or research says (if it's implemented), it'll just be barking at the tree.

and it is with this in mind that i wonder how it can be enforced, because i'm sure there are similar people overseas, too. short of going door to door to check (think of the manpower involved! ), i really can't figure out how they can enforce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
actually furkids, a lot of forumers do need convincing. the regulars such as yourself are familiar with this issue and already enforce it with your own pets. however, there are still tons of people here, in petfinder, that DO NOT NEUTER THEIR PETS.

i don't know how many times i have seen people putting up threads such as "looking for gf for my cat" or "wanna breed my dog" and blah blah blah... i even get people trying to adopt my foster animals and asking why do they have to neuter the animal?

i don't know about you, but for me, all this ignorance is really really irritating.