View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default PetFinder.my Meet UP - Sat - 23 August - Mid Valley

yes Blackie.I agree with you. In short,they know how to treat women well. This morning I took my office CPU to Low Yatt Plaza.Need to change the Graphic Card. You see, I was standing at the glass door near the car park.waiting for the 2 moron (of course men) to help me open the door as it was obvious my hands are full carrying the CPU. they all buat muka sardin and just walk straight.I have to use my leg kick the door open.Come on guys,where's your manners??

That's one thing I love about the mat sallehs (the only thing, actually, other qualities no better than our local men).....they are real gentlemen. They hold the door for you so it doesn't slam back into your face......they help you into your winter coat and help you remove it.......ooooh, I still remember the warm, fuzzy, oozy feeling you get when they pamper you and treat you like a princess.....hehehe

Bina,Pengulu busy taking pics smp gambar sendiri pun lupa??

Bina.....penghulu punya gambar banyak......they are all at "The Last Animal To Post Wins" thread.....

Eh-eh, bang Din, itu si Ezer lah, not you......I know you wish you're handsome, too, but sorry lah, wakey-wakey....hehhehe (sorry, bang, just joking, jangan mare.)[/QUOTE]