View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Smile Re: Happy New Year 2011!

I am glad this New Year brought us happiness. Personally, nice gifts for my New year were two adopted furry babies and glad to be able to help my friends until we moved to new home which is my next target so I can help others as well.
Miwako and Nefertiti welcome home and Happy New Year! Sending my warmth kisses to other furry babies like Miwako and Nefertiti out there...and again Thank you VERY MUCH to Pet finder for making a friend of mine happy more when she & fiancée adopted a puppy here and having Miwako as our additional family member.
Please make sure your cats and dogs are neutered to avoid accident pregnancies especially before you sent it to boarding houses for pets and make sure your cats/dogs don't have any ticks/fleas/fungal/fever and just send your kitties with money but left without any word about your pet's condition or what food your pet is eating to the foster parent before you all take a happy vacation while your pet is suffering inside a boarding home.
Money can't buy EVERYthing for your pet alone.
We can help each other and enjoy at the same time! :D
BE MORE RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER THIS 2011. Plan your vacation well Happy New Year.

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-06-2011 at 09:53 PM.