View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwwh....Kiger likes classics...got taste man.

Ouch! I also have 1 cat in a small apartment! Does that mean Jimmy is never going to sell me his beloved Maine Coon?

hahaha, I'm like you.....if I breed cats, I'm probably going to end up keeping all of them. Once upon a time, when I was young & easily influenced by animal movies, I told my hubby (boyfriend at that time) that I am interested to breed Beethoven, oops, I mean, St. Bernard. He told me that I'm not going to be able to part with any of my puppies, that I'm going to cry all night and go back to the customer the next day and ask for my puppies back.

So, there goes my thot of breeding St Bernards. But I still love that breed, they're so gorgeous when they're puppies, and so adorably big and drooly when they grow up into huge dogs. (their saliva continuously drool out from their mouth!)

For cats, my favourite is also the very large ones, like Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest. I love giants!!! Too bad my hubby isn't one, though.

auchhhh st.bernard...i love that too but too bad cannot help it.....
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/