View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab vs. the iPad: Compare For Yourself

Yup, there are going to be many competitors rushing out with tablets to exploit the market built by Apple, just like iPhone.

Then again, unless you have access to a foreign country's store, Malaysia almost always receives Apple products a few months later than others, so iPad 2 might only arrive second half of 2011.

That actually gives the competitors a headstart in Malaysia with their newer models that'd most likely arrive first next year.

I usually recommend people buying it from Singapore's Apple Store, which receives the item much faster than Malaysia, unless you have friends in US who can ship it over to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelleve View Post
Hi,

My friend just told me and it is all over the news , don't get any tech gadgets yet until 2011 esp. Tablets and smart phones.
The price will drop for iPad I and Galaxy Tab as iPad II will be coming out next year and there are models might be coming up soon from CISCO, Blackberry, Dell and HP ..jeez even Norton. It is to compete against iPad II that will be available in US on March or April but features will be announced on January 2011, so hold on tightly to your budget maybe you can save more RM's.

Best Regards,
Eve