View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Animal Lover

pyton is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can anyone in Penang help me?

It's a little small dog that i am getting for my doggy Blade so he will have a pal. As i am unable to get a small breed short furred dog else where, i found one in Penang from Mudah at a very reasonable price and basically fell in love with her photo and spoke to the person and she seems perfect. As my place is small i cannot adopt a bigger dog. A few months back a friend left his dog at my place for 2 days, and Blade was so very happy with her that when he took the dog back he was so sad. Made me realize he needed a doggy companion. I have been searching every since, and now that i've found her but in the other end of the country. So i will appreciate any help i can get as i have tried transporting companys and even fire fly but they won't allow a dog on bored. .... tried the buses but they will only allow a doggy in the baggage compartment under the bus which i could never allow my dog to be in. He is getting to be an old man and i want the last few years for him to be happy... as he has been trough so much in his life (you can read in my profile).... Blade and I will really appreciate and help.