View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Can anyone in Penang help me?

Pyton,honestly I haven't heard transporting dog service yet in Malaysia.I think the only way you can do it is to drive yourself up to Penang and bring the dog back to KUL. Or else you get your friend/family' car to drive up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyton View Post
It's a little small dog that i am getting for my doggy Blade so he will have a pal. As i am unable to get a small breed short furred dog else where, i found one in Penang from Mudah at a very reasonable price and basically fell in love with her photo and spoke to the person and she seems perfect. As my place is small i cannot adopt a bigger dog. A few months back a friend left his dog at my place for 2 days, and Blade was so very happy with her that when he took the dog back he was so sad. Made me realize he needed a doggy companion. I have been searching every since, and now that i've found her but in the other end of the country. So i will appreciate any help i can get as i have tried transporting companys and even fire fly but they won't allow a dog on bored. .... tried the buses but they will only allow a doggy in the baggage compartment under the bus which i could never allow my dog to be in. He is getting to be an old man and i want the last few years for him to be happy... as he has been trough so much in his life (you can read in my profile).... Blade and I will really appreciate and help.