View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Dear friends,

Firstly i would like to wish everybody a very good day. What I am about to type here is totally sincere and honestly came from the bottom of my heart....

We have read about so many threads "hantam - ing" most of the "ANIMAL SHELTER" in Malaysia, but most of the time we end up arguing without thinking about the time wasted during the sessions, instead having saving so many sheltered animals lives.

So, here I am calling everybody in every part of the world who is reading this thread to pay a / several visit(s), or take a vacation (as Ezer once said) to any of the shelters to adopt and safe a life or lives....

Why am i saying this? Actions has to come from we people who claimed that we care for the life of another being.

MOST OF US HERE DISAGREE WITH PUTTING THESE CRETURE TO SLEEP, so come on people stand up for the animal rights. How? Be there at the enterance door and STOP THOSE PEOPLE FROM HANDING THE ANIMALS TO THE SHELTER. LISTEN TO THEIR EXCUSES AND CONVINCE THEM TO KEEP OR ADOPT THESE ANIMALS FOR THEMSELVES OR EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY AS A PRESENT.

Instead of buying expensive toys, jewellary, bla... bla...bla... and etc., give them, these "GOD'S CREATION" (life) as a present. A LIFE TO LOVE... LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL... if you choose a beautiful way of living it. It can also be vise versa, but thats not wise.

It would be really nice to see MORE ADOPTERS coming in and adopt, instead of pointing fingers about who is right or wrong... ITS ABOUT THE CHOICE WE MAKE... THATS THE DIFFERENCE....

SO? WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE? TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR SIT DOWN AND WHINING....

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND LIFE PEOPLE...

LOVE
mrsdolittle

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...